With Dragon Age 2 out the door, I along with the rest of the BioWare cinematics team have moved on to the finale of the Mass Effect trilogy.



The Cinematic Animators up here at BioWare Edmonton and BioWare Montreal have been producing some amazing stuff for the series third installment. The project is incredibly ambitious and I can already tell that it is shaping up to be one of the best titles that BioWare has ever shipped.

I have also decided to enroll in some workshops over at iAnimate.net. I'm a couple of weeks into the program and so far I'm having a blast doing some character driven keyframe work outside of what I usually deal with at BioWare.



It's difficult to describe just how much I miss doing keyframe animation in Maya... There are a lot of working professionals in the different workshops at iAnimate and the caliber of the student work in the program has been truly inspiring and motivating. I should have some work in progress assignments to show here on the blog sometime in the future.

0 comments: